Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weiden + Kennedy

Starbucks 


Starbucks always has good advertising going on, especially during Christmas. People get so excited when the red cups come out during December. If you have gotten peepole to get excited not only about your brand, but about your advertising as well, you have definitely done your job. 

Coca Cola 


Of course we have seen about a thousand Coca Cola ads this semester, but this one is part of a campaign that I had never seen before. It is so simple yet it still completely works for Coke. 

Dick's 

I liked this commercial for Dick's mostly because it reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Happy Gilmore. The balls hitting Jimmy Rollins in the chest is exactly like when Adam Sandler goes into the batting cages to toughen up for hockey.  

Heineken

I saw this commercial on tv, and thought to myself that I needed to include it. I think it is so funny, and so true to life for the target segment. 

Nike 
















This is a cool print ad that has changed Nike Air Force Ones into a contemporary political statement. We have seen a lot of stuff for Nike and they always seem to be able to relate their ads to what is going on in the world. This is a perfect example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment