Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random thought - Test

Just as I have been studying for the test, I have discovered something that is probably very disappointing to all advertisers. I pretty much remember every commercial that we saw in class, but I do not always remember what brand that they were advertising. This is expected but it is interesting to me because we are considering all of this as good advertising, but a lot of it still goes over the head of someone that is even studying advertising. Just imagine how lost someone that is not even paying attention may be. A lot of people debate over if good advertising should be based on creativity or effectiveness. Just from my personal experience in studying all of this advertising, I not think that the effectiveness is really what makes ads stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment