Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BBH

Levi's 

Watch Levi's commercial in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

I always love to find old ads for brands and agencies that we are learning about. Here is one for Levi's from the 80s that is pretty funny. 

ADESF - Anti-Smoking 


















I love this ad. Many ads have similar ideas for anit-smoking, but I think this one does a very good job of getting its point across in an artsy way. 

BaraclayCard


This ad is just fun. It lasts for a very long time, but it gets its point across in the end. What a fun way to advertise. 

Audi 


This ad reminds me a of the BMW ad where they carve the car out of clay. Although it is a similar idea, it is still a great one. I think it is so creative that they had the drawing on the box doing the molding. It is even a greater surprise when they have the perfect tagline at the end to go along with what you just saw. 

Vodaphone


This commercial is pretty funny, and I think that it is relatable to many people who may be the customers for Vodaphone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment