Friday, March 20, 2009

Publicis Agencies

Publicis (Moscow) - Coca Cola 


I chose this one because I thought it was cool that the feeling of Coke is the same through out the world. In America, we have football Coke commercials, and in Russia they have soccer Coke commercials. This makes me assume that the all-American feeling that we associate with Coke has a similar "all-Russian" feeling to Russians. 

Saatchi & Saatchi (London) - Brutus

This commercial is pretty typical for a jeans commercial, and reminds me a lot of the GAP ads today. I just thought it was interesting because the song in the commercial became a hit on the top 100. Its pretty cool that advertising can often dictate culture rather than the other way around. 

Leo Burnett (London) - Shelter.org.uk


I think this is a very powerful way to present a charity. It really puts the viewer into the situation, and it is pretty at the same time. 

Fallon Worldwide (Minneapolis) - The Ladders 


This concept has been done a lot, but I think it works because it has been applied to a company that is very unexpected. 

Kaplan Thaler Group (New York) - Trojan 


















There were some ads for Trojan that were much more inappropriate, but I guess that is one of few options for advertising condoms. 

Team One Advertising (Minneapolis) - Ritz Carlton 












I thought this was an interesting way to present a hotel. There is a whole series of ads like this one. It does a great job showing that the Ritz is all about service, and it also shows great vacation scenes, which will actually be the reason that the Ritz will get customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment